maandag 25 augustus 2014

Чорнобильська зона

Чорнобильська зона, or Chornobyl's'ka zona, or Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

Chernobyl Exclusion Zone

I've been experimenting with using printed paper for small items, but the resolution on my old printer just isn't good enough, so everything becomes a vague. Still, from a distance, it looks the part, and I might get a better printer someday.

Checkpoint Markers

Chernobyl city sign


Size compared to model
 
 
It was nice to do something again for my Stalker project. You can expect more this year, I can guarantee that.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I like these! Wonderful stuff. I love the idea of a Stalker based tabletop game (I was a fan of the computer game and have taken part in Stalker themed airsoft games). Looking forward to seeing more (and they definitely look alright)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen