zaterdag 11 april 2015

Imperial Roadway Shrines, part 2


And since I could not sleep yet, I made my first shrine. A bit of doodling in 3D using brass rod, greenstuff bits and a 25mm multiplex 2mm base (I'm not a fan of GW's version of concrete shoes). I'm not going to junk the base, when painted, I'll probably dust it with some light pigments, but no grass or anything. And you can make up your own story why there is another loose cable on the side  :D

The back looks a bit rough, but is actually smooth. Not everything is perfectly straight, but I'm not an engineer  ;)

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice work. Could also see it was a direction box

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Used as a public service, info and direction box. I mean.

      Verwijderen
    2. Yp, another one of its uses, it is really generic right now.

      Verwijderen
    3. nothing wrong with Generic. I ordered some of those Maxs Minis Confession Machine to use for pretty much the same thing. Work station, control station, info booth, etc.
      I actually want to make an Imperial city block that is functional and alive not all blasted out. The INQ28 bug has been biting it seems and its got a hold on me too.

      Verwijderen
    4. In the grim future of 40K......there is life, but not as we know it :) \\//

      Verwijderen
  2. "Hello, Adeptus Automotus? My cargo-servitor has broken down, can you send a techpriest?"
    Nice build!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You crack me up sometimes! lol! I'll put some parts aside for you so you can make your own.

      Verwijderen
    2. Here at Adeptus Automotus we take pride in are service to the Omnissiah, and will dispatch one of are qualified Machanicu's shortly.
      Please enjoy some binary chanting while we transfer you to the nearest substations cognitive servitor.
      Static "10005011 hummmmmmm,7900503 hmmmmmmm, 10005011 hmmmmmm...."

      Verwijderen