Last nights pic was shite :)
I went over the buildings with 60 grain sandpaper to remove any rough edges, coated a 6th building that I had manage to miss (but found that I had after reading my old Blogposts on the original start) and sanded that too. I noticed there is a bit of flex in the filler which is ideal, it gives a really tough coat to the model which doesn't crack, and that is a added bonus. Doing 6 buildings barely made a dent in the pot so this will keep with me for a long time (provided I sprinkle in some water now and then, put the plastic wrap back on and keep the lid closed)
I've made some decent detail shots. I've only had to reapply it to 2 bits I accidentally sanded down to the blue foam, I handled them roughly, but this means they can handle that treatment with no problem, and that is just the scenery I want.
The finish is rougher then what it would look in scale but the finish looks great when viewed on the table all together. My first buildings were a bit rougher , the rest a bit smoother as I got a hang on how to use the filler properly, but they all work I think.