donderdag 21 mei 2015

Good old days: SAS Landies and friends conversions

A topic on the Guild - Landies made me dig up the pictures I took of my SAS landies for the Big Game back in....ehm....can't remember? Just to jog your memory:


Converting JB kits is fund and easy and cheap, and I still need to finish 2 more plus some troops to get a nice set of SAS to use for raids in enemy territory on my future skirmish table like the desert raiders. I've got the figures so why not? It gives me a chance to repaint the figures skin as well.


And it would be nice to have some opposition for all of the Spetnaz I got!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! I thought that these were 28mm? Very very nice work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Nope, honest to God 20mm :) I love em, they did very well on the table too, but their skin really demands a repaint, not up to my current standards

      Verwijderen