zaterdag 30 mei 2015

Honest Omar

Picture Copyright TAG 2015
The Assault Group have released 3 packs of 28mm security blokes and Diplomats/Politicians, and one of them jumps out as a perfect 28mm statue for Arab influenced AK-47 faction.

The miniature named Honest Omar is the best bit of the pack I think., 2nd is Dull John who would have been 100% better if they had given him a standard briefcase, not the round British special thing he is carrying now. Chancellor Mertel and Big Bill both suffer from some kind of illness to their hands as they are just crude coalshovels. A pity, not sure if Mark Evans can't sculpt better then that.

6.50 Pounds per pack of 4 models, of which 2 are useful to me. 13 Pounds plus shipping for a before/after statue is a bit rich atm for me, so I'll pass for now.

1 opmerking:

  1. I agree, the Omar looks great, but the rest is only so-so.
    There are probably better miniatures out there for the other politicians.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen