Thought of day: SF helo insertion table or Defend the Castle, central-ish square with VIP house middle-ish. These are my 10 buildings on a 80x80 square lined in red, so my plan of making 10 more to get a round 20 to fill a table isn't far off the mark. As I have made all of the buildings with just 2-3mm of base around them it is very easy to make alleyways and narrow roads. Plenty of doors on all sides so you can choose to go through and over houses. Ground floor and first floor only except for the minaret.
- Modern add on bits like aerials, plastic water tanks, sattelite dishes, communal garbage cans, generators, cars, motorbikes, phone booth, monument.
- 1940's and earlier add on bits like jars, clotheslines, fountain, resting camels, older cars.
- Another 10 3 storey appartment blocks for a more Beirut/Iraq feel
- Set of 10 Tatooinish buildings
- Sci-Fi add on parts like solar panels, mositure farm, droids
- A set of walls
- A mosque