zaterdag 4 juli 2015

Doomwheel, part 4

With my wife in and out of the hospital for the last few months I focussed purely on the simple things I can do in front of the tv, like my 20mm Middle East village, leaving the rest in my hobbyroom as I had no real interest or time for it. I decided to take one of the boxes to the club tonight, though at 27 degrees inside, my 5 minute epoxy became 1 minute epoxy! I did make some progress on the Doomwheels, 2 are now ready to mount guns, but 2 of them are still without lids as I left one of my bitz bags at home by accident.


Bought some biker bases online in May that suit them very well I think. It is good to make some progress on them, I can now start to figure out how I want to do the various gunmounts. I've decided to drop the idea for a CC version, and won't do magnetised swappable guns, I'll stick to what I have and make that work. KISS all the way.

1 opmerking:

  1. I would love to see a size comparison with these next to a regular 28mm and a 20mm model.
    They look great so far!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen