vrijdag 17 juli 2015

Mini Me part 1

In the end, I settled on the Pulp figures figure Professor Price as the rest was too far out of my price range and Mo wanted the Cultists leader figure, and I dropped in Einstein cause I could use another 28mm character model.


So, Professor Price......how do I turn him into me? Well, let's compare:


Ok, what needs to be done (other then losing weight on the real me, sheesh):
  • add red clipboard
  • remove moustache
  • add glasses
  • add ESD label
  • remove buttons
  • No, I will not add the additional belly area :)
No real major surgery other then making a gap for the clipboard and changing his righthand a bit so it is gripping the clipboard. As my stanleyknife is rather small (but bright yellow) I'm not sure if I should represent it somewhere. We'll see.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You forgot the fact that you are wearing shorts... oh and you need to paint the "milk-bottles" the right way eh ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I only wear shorts to work on the hottest days as my section has no AC, and those labcoats are hot as hell. Besides, if you know of a figure thet looks like me in a labcoat and wears shorts and is cheap, please let me know :)

      Verwijderen