zaterdag 28 januari 2017

I like my OCD.....

My goal was to have the room finished and cleared by thursday. 1 sick kid and last minute changes in plans scupperd that, but I did manage to do this:


Sorted in Vehicle or Aircraft, and then by brand. I have 2 more shipping boxes of PSC, 1 box of First to Fight and half a box of S-Models, all currently stored in my hobby room, but I want to swap those out with my shipping boxes of Wikkywokk buildings. Tonight I'll clear the mess in front of the attic (+edit+ done that now), I've managed to empty 4 shipping boxes, tossed about half a box, put half a box in the Dutch bits boxes exhange that I want to ship out next week and found 2-3 boxs of stuff I can and will sell. I've even got a goal set for it. Sell off as much as possible my Epic and remaining 6mm collection and reinvest that in Wikkywok buildings and AB figures.

And then I don't pay attention for a bit and suddenly it's 2:17 in the morning. Drat.

3-2-2017 EDIT: And then Photobucket goes and deletes my pictures without my permission.....

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hahahahaha...That's an impressive collection. My wife would flip. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. My wife is past that stage. She does keep reminding me I need 4 lives to build it all though.

      Verwijderen