maandag 14 september 2026

More dead tree tests and a idea for a castle in a swamp.

 Free STL picked up online of 4 different dead tree stumps, and painted up the first 2.

Can I just mention it is very frustrating that every time you take a pic close up of FDM printed stuff the lines show up, but when I or my mates look at these up close no one can discern the lines with our naked (and me with my augmented) eyes? Only when you zoom out a bit and release the focus you get to see what I see. Anyway.....







And one for the general mood of things.



Also, when discussing swamps on the LAF the mention of a castle in a swamp turned up, so I grabbed a free stl, tilted it in 2 directions with the slicer and based it up. Now primed for tomorrows hobby night.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten