- MEB01 Large and Mid-sized Middle Eastern buildings - 3 Pounds
- MEB02 Small Middle Eastern buildings - 3 Pounds
- MEB04 Medium Middle Eastern settlement with walled compounds - 6 Pounds
- MEB07 Middle Eastern Mosque with minaret - 5 Pounds
- A pack of 3mm Panther G tanks from Oddzial Osmy - 3 Pounds (not for this review)
Overall, rather happy with all of these. I will not be buying the villages in the future, but will stick to the seperate houses as that would be more cost effective. Great stuff though, from Biblical times right up to now.
It will be interesting to see how these will mix in with some of Brigade Miniatures offerings.
Edit 20-7-2016 16:30
Ian was kind enough to send me an email explaining the logic behind the 4-6 pieces pack of houses. They are cast with either left over resin from other casting jobs, or he has simply misjudged the amount needed for a full batch and comes up short. So he doesn't always get a full batch of houses. I figured something like that, but it was nice to have the producer come over and explain that.