Anyway, with no internship anymore, tuesday and thursday are now reserved for study, cleaning/sorting and selling/listing. With just the radio and plenty of breaks I've made quite a bit of progress.
I've sorted most of my 20mm projects in project boxes (these contain just unmade kits and resins) so when I find stuff in the atic that goes with a project, in the box it goes. This is one entire wall, so I need to put up shelving on the wall with the door as well. Just 1 plank, mind you, purely for the scenery boxes, those are pretty lightweight.
Also filled another drawer with a box of my old WIP's.
All of my Bagration T-34/85's are in there, plus some conversions that need to be scrapped and replaced with better ones, plus some stuff that needs to be finished.
The original WIP drawer. Plenty of work to do.
All the stuff ready for basecoat or just basecoated. Enough to keep me busy for a while...
Yeah, I have....issues :)
Edit: Oh, and our spammer is back so for the time being I've turned moderation back on. Sorry about that :(