maandag 18 februari 2019

BFG?: Kill Kroozer WIP - More power! She's giving all she got Kaptun....MORE POWER!!

I think we all can agree that More Gunz! and More Power! are very Orky things....thingz....whatever.

So, I've been adding more and more engin gubbinz, and started working on the basics of the prow. Atm she will be a hair shorter than your average Imperial Cruiser, so she is a good size.

 Prow scaffold. Looks shit now, but is easier to get all the gubbinz in place and gives a feel of her size. She is a big girl compared to a GW metal Kill Kroozer....

More power! Even more Power! And enough radiation leaks to kill all life on a small moon by now, but hey....More Power!

I'll flesh out the rest of the prow, work on the winglets, and find something that could function as the command bridge. After that add more gun turrets, final detailing and pop her on a base.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Looking really good so far - I love scratch building Ork ships and have a fleet of them myself! You have an excellent imagination for bits.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you, it's a gift :D She has changed a bit since the last pictures, I should get some new uploaded soon.

      Verwijderen
  2. Make sure to add lots of turrets, orks love their gunz :).
    I like the ship already this far, the prow looks suitable large enough to start ramming other ships .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Just ripped the underslung gun off again as I'm trying to figure out how to best do it now that I have upgraded her to be a Hammer class Battlekroozer en using the obnoxiously large gun as a Bombardment Cannon surrounded by a ton of lesser guns, but also have enough armour on her for ramming.

      Verwijderen