woensdag 10 november 2021

WIP Warbot

 Received some bits and sprues today from a lot, one of which was a Ghar suit. I liked the idea since they came out but I always found them to be so small. So...an evening with my bits box. Check the stats again....Large and Multiple shots. Check. Rare and heavily armoured. Check. So we basically want something that has been fixed up over and over again.....so in this case a unholy creation of alien tech, human creativity and a ton of duct tape? Sounds right to me!


40K autocannon on the left arm, top of a Ork jetpack to make a stabby burner weapon on the right, some Chaos smoke launchers for grenades or smoke. Ork shoulder pads for extra armour. Need to add some dings. Tilted the Ghar suit cause I want to paint the dome as a big red eye. Dave says don't do ....


In the rear I filled in the empty spot with some Space Marine backpack thingy. Added some Ork stabby bits to the legs and some bolts all-over. 

Chuffed with this, but as usual clueless how to paint it...but it looks jury-rigged to me and that was the look I was after.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten