vrijdag 27 mei 2022

Back to the Orks

 Finally more or less settled in the flat, with a routiune and everything. Long Covid is still hitting hard, test after test and lot's of therapy and no dicsernable improvement. Taking better care of myself and really conserving my energye to what needs to be done, not chase every pipe dream that enters my head. 

And lastnight, I finally had some energy spare, and with a second hand Rhino in my hand and pictures of the Forgeworld looted Rhino front of me I managed a whole new door in about 3 hours time. Time wise it's glacial, but at least I did a thing. I hear looted Rhino's aren't a thing anymore, but I'm pretty close to just giving up on wargaming and just painting what I like, without the pressure of making a force or army or whatever. It's not like I finished one in the last 10 years anyway, so....


So yes, I did a thing. Might do another door tonight or just watch some TV, I hear Obi Wan is on tonight.

How are you all doing right now?

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Damn dude, that long covid sucks. I have a friend over here who is still dealing with the effects, and she caught it twice.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It's pretty crap, and with my underlying conditions it hits hards. Doing everything possible to get rid of it and after 6 months the progress has been negligable.

      Verwijderen
    2. Well I hope you get a break soon, you deserve a rest my dude.

      Verwijderen
  2. But still nice to see you are still getting some hobby time in.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Good to see you working on something, and that Orky Rhino looks great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Nudging myself back in. Also selling a lot of stuff got depressing fast.

      Verwijderen