maandag 1 januari 2024

First post of 2024 - we are going to keep it simple

 Right, 2023 is gone, long live 2023.

I don't have a lot planned cause it turns me and plans just don't get along. But I do have these:

  1. I'm not buying new models in 2024. I have more than enough for several lifetimes, and with my hands not getting along (and to add insult to that injury, my right eye will no longer focus or turn properly so I'm seeing double most of the time). I can sell models, I can trade models, but I can't buy new stuff. 
  2. Keep the goddamn room clean - Work, clean, and keep it that way till the next time. Yes, eczema sucks, but so does having skin dust all over, wvereywhere. Especially in your paint or varnish.....
  3.  Do more reviews. I have a lot of stuff still needing to be built, and in the past people enjoyed reading them.
  4. Just have fun. I don't have a endgoal hobby wise.....so just have fun.

 

And that's it. If I have stuff to sell I'll list it here first, just in case. 


Have a nice year y'all

1 opmerking: