woensdag 30 september 2026

The Wonderful World of Gridfinity.

 With my right hand out of comission (again) I've started cleaning up, sorting out and doing other hobby related stuff....so anything but paining/building.

A few doors down one of the roving hairdressers was getting rid of a unused trolley so I picked that up and started transferring the stuff I do use a lot, like paints etc. 

Getting rid of dried up and otherwise useless paints etc does clear up the cabinet quite a bit. I don't like stuff rolling around though, so looked for a solution and wis directed towards Gridfinity. Oh boy. Just what I need. 


A great way to get rid of the last remains of bone and orange from last years Halloween prints. And it looks stylish too!

Bases for the pots of Vallejo Washes, no need to print anything for the paint stirrer or the blowdryer.

Yeah, need a few more of these and a small box for my sandpaper squares

So why am I bothering with this? Besides keeping all of my most used tools in one place, I want to get out a bit more and not just have hobbyevenings at my place. Go visit other gamers and hobby there. A trolley like this is just what I need for that. 

Well, that is the plan anyway. We will see if that survives contact. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten