Yup, a new year is around the corner. Time to make plans. Big and small. And we might even try something new, but I'm going to need help. Lot's of help. So be a dear and feel free to chip in and help out when you can, either by telling me off or being motivational, whatever suits you.
So, the plans....
- Only spend time on what you are actually playing. Atm this is Gaslands, and our local group is building forces for Battlegroup, and if all goes well I might take a trip to Ireland in 2018 for the Kurstin/Berlin project, and if not, a small Iran-Iraq bash. Or Partisan actions.
- Do not buy any kits or miniatures! No, really! Have you seen the amount of kits I have......it would be insane to spend more money on expanding that untill I have tons more built. Paints, decals, barrels, stuff like that, no problem, but no new kits or miniatures. If I really want a particular miniature or kit, try and trade it with friends or online. Do not spend money!
- Unsusbscribe from all email notificatons from shops, magazines, Paypal, Ebay etc. (DONE)
- Cancel Paypal....well, I can't, as I need it for receiving payments for sold stuff.
- Cancel Creditcard....well, I can't as it is mutual.
- Cancel my debit account (DONE)
- Talk to friends if I have ....Miniature Buying Urges (MBU)
- Avoid Shows, as they bringeth Temptation .....yeah, well, but I also get to to try new games, meet old friends and sell off unwanted stuff. Yeah, let's keep this one off the record for now.
- Gaslands - don't buy them at the 2nd hand store anymore and just work with what I got.
- vs Eriks DAK - 8th Army British - I've made a 350 pts starterlist which is fully motirised and lacking in infantry as I don't have any. Will also sneak in the occasional DAK vehicle for the fun of it.
- vs Ferry's Kursk Russians (with later FotR update) - Germans - I've made a 350 pts list using excisting stuff and new to build/paint stuff to keep things going, and I will slip in the occasional Russian bit as well for the fun of it.
- vs Sjors Normandy British - Germans - I still have to make a list for these. Not sure yet. Also a nice reason to slip in some of my own British.
- vs Piers......oh my.
- Kurstin/Berlin - no list made yet
- Iran-Iraq - no list made yet
- Partisans - no list made yet
- 20mm in General - process through the 20mm based and cleaned drawers with WIPs and partially painted stuff. Just get that done. Please. If I ever feel the need to buy stuff, look in those drawers and that should kill it. Plenty of stuff in there like:
- Afghans - just get them done
- BEF - 350 pts list made
- Spetsnaz - Troops are painted, need a suitable drop off aircraft or helo.
Wish me luck.