woensdag 28 november 2018

Northag: Buying the farm - part 1

Right, Northag. 6mm is the scale I've chosen. And I love to scratchbuild.

So, 1+1.....

I've got virtually nothing left from my previus Modern 1/300 stuff, so it is a fresh start. I just want to order what I can build in a certain amount of time, and taking it one step at a time. Well, I can try at least.



I'll start off with a Dutch/German farm complex with bits on seperate bases. I always liked that style and I'm sticking with it. I'll be making cow pens, the farm, storage sheds, farm equipment and the works so stuff can be swapped out around. I think I will order mostly from Leven to keep it all from one company, easier that way.

But first, to test what I can with my hands, a old trailer to park next to a shed. Or something. All Heroics and Ross parts, plus time and effort.



Nothing huge, but fun to do :)

Their 20 feet container and 2 rear axles off of a Bedford truck. Some plasticcard and a broken pin.

1 opmerking: