dinsdag 23 augustus 2022

New stuff

 As I won't (well, can't) go on holiday but did have a nice jar of pennies for it, I set a part aside in the kids jar and invested the rest in myself. Most of it will be going to payments for a gyropractor to get my spine bent back into shape. Had 2 treatments already and I can actually move my neck around again without it sounbding like you are walking on twigs and gravel. Bloody expensive though....but worth it. Should have done this years ago, but was always dissuaded not to do that by the hospital. Well, they have not done jack shit in years, so hey. My call.

The rest I invested in new tools.

A Sparmax GP-35. I've read great reviews from other folks who have arthritis (like symptoms) and I want to start using the airbrush again, and I hope this will hurt a lot less than my Evolutions, that I haven't used in ages. Well, I can't even find them atm. Added a nice clear line to replace my old braided one, and a big bottle of Clean Slate 3.0 paint remover, as I have some old stuff to clean up.



Also made a order with Greenstuff World (boo hiss, yeah, I know....) as I have run out of greenstuff while working on a project (and it's damn good excercise for my hands). Bought a new tube cutter as my old one broke ages ago, and got some throw away brushes for weathering work. Also some Ork bits as, well, Orks.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten