Goals are simple, you will build kits during the 30 day challenge:
- Any material (plastic, resin, metal, wood).
- New in the box or partially built, it matters not.
- Gun, tank, truck, aircraft, ship, animal? Your call.
- Kit must be basically finished, based if you prefer that, to qualify.
- Finished kit must be ready for primer.
- Resin and metal upgradesets can be applied after the build.....the goal is to get kits built and ready for primer, not to finish them with paint and varnish etc.
- You decide how many kits/models you want to build in the 30 day period.
- You set the penalty for not meeting your goal (and after that it is the honor system)
My goal is, in the period from 22-5-2017 up to 21-6-2017, is to build a kit every single day, up to a grand total of 30 kits. If I can build more kits per day, then jay, if I can't build too many during the week and have to finish them in the weekend, no problem. 30 is my goal and I'm sticking to that.
My penalty is that if I don't make my target, I will sell a kit from my stash equal to the amount of kits built I'm short of 30.
So, starting with Day #1 (22nd of May 2017), I'm starting with an Ace kit. Yes, I must be a glutton for pain and despair.
As it's 2 in the morning now and I have a schoolday, I'm stopping with it for today. It is basically 95% done, it just needs a custom base. The gunmount is magnetised so I can mount it on a ship or a truck.
This is what I am going for:
Gun is now 95% done. Things to do are:
- Base it.
- Make 4 wheel hubs and mount them.
- Design the defensive works as you see in the picture (AFTER I build a 88 as that is the max size of what I need so I don't need to make defensive structures for each individual gun.
Current status: Day 1: 0 done.
Feel free to join in btw. Get shit done :)