dinsdag 15 januari 2019

Latest news: Nelengele nation receives armour from the Republic of France

The nation of Nelengele thanks the President of France and his donation of spare parts and high tech(ish) armour for the General-for-Life Emmanuel Nwude's Lifeguard. 



(For some odd reason I'm less scared to paint (and fuck up stuff) when it is not....real...so a donation to TAS Modelshop later to get 3 of these and a box of Hellcannons for my TW:2K forces, and I want to get them in action as fast as possible)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. so true, I recently started a build some 90s ACE russian T55s for my middle European Imagination army, they are a SOB kit but not to worried how they will turn out either!
    cheers
    Matt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Matt....building compelet ACE tanks :O ....brave man you are!

      Verwijderen