dinsdag 13 augustus 2024

Another brick in the wall.

 Well, more than one.

It's Tuesday, 32 outside so I guessed Milliput would dry pretty damn quick today. Using the foam I glued in earlier as a base I layered in Brown Milliput and went to town with some tools. Nothing too neat, I don't have time or energy for that and it's just a scenic piece. Also started filling in the gaps on the base with some detailing in places. It's now drying and I'll get back to it in the weekend.
I'm having fun.





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks good that work. It wasn't too sticky in the heat?

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey Pete, just a tad, but I kept the tools damp with a cup of water next to me so hardly any issues

      Verwijderen
  2. Looking good! The brickwork ties in nicely with the original.

    Also, lol at 32 being "heat", that is what passes for a nice day here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yeah, more of a 15-18 man myself. And I don't mind 32, but not 24 one day and 32-34 the next and then back to 24 again 2 days later. My adjust button has a built in delay :P

      Verwijderen