zondag 25 augustus 2024

Quickbuild - 15mm Fishingboat WIP

 Was chatting to a friend online tonight and told him I had refound one of his gifts. Had a brainwave then and there, turn it into a fishing boat. Some gauze, beads,  and 5ml of super glue later.... Quickest build by me in years.

Amazing shit picture for your frustration added

 Ship is one of those cheap basic plastic ones like I used on the Iraqi patrolboat. I will not add a base as I have a big river now (will be debasing the Iraqi boat when I fix the MG that has broken). Tomorrow use some putty to fill in the holes on the beads, and give it a respray in gray, and try to get it fully painted by the end of the weekend so I have another scenery piece for 15mm done. Planning on a painted hull African style, blue netting, orange floats, and plenty of weathering.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten