dinsdag 22 februari 2022

Spammers are back :(

 As you may or may not have noticed, the spammers are back. I've put the Blog back on moderation to stop the flood of Gambling spam. I'm tired, I'm beat, and I can't really use this kind of shit right now.

As the new flat is still lacking in a lot of stuff I have not been able to do anything hobby wise. Heck, almost all of my hobby stuff is still at the house, so when I have the energy I need to go there, sort out stuff, and arrange it to be carted over.

But not right now, my energy levels are in the single digits, my lungs are hurting and I need to get tested again as some of the help I had last week tested positive for Covid so there is that.

At least the flat is not leaking anymore, and the girls are doing ok-ish. Silver lining....

1 opmerking:

  1. Sorry to hear that your energy is zapped and that you might be sick. I hope it's a light bought. And that you rebound quickly.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen