zondag 29 mei 2022

Full Frontal

 Frontal armour plate finished. Then added blunt force damage with my burner, melted half the bolts, and redid those. There is such a thing as planning, and I'm not good at it :)

Also did the drivers cuppola in the cheapest way possible by recycling one my failed Grot mini tank. 


Next up either a new rear door or the top, which will be raised a bit. Then small details before paint. Now that's been a while, painting stuff. 


I might even finish something. There, now I've jinxed it.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Thx! (sorry, your comment had been flagged as spam, and a Indonesian one hit me with 24 messages today and only just found yours...)

      Verwijderen
  2. Good to see more from you! Your projects are always a treat to follow :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thx Ben. Still not sure if I am back, or not, buy trying to focus on doing this one thing seems to help :) Hopefully more soon.

      Verwijderen