woensdag 29 juni 2022

Romeo, oh Romeo (AK-47 Objective Build)

 Over on the AK-47 FB page there is a objectives build, ending...tomorrow evening, I think. It took me too long to find something useful for my 1/300 stuff as most of it is still packed up So I couldn't grab any kits of parts to build. I did find my Cruel Seas collection (most of it is now sold) and in that box was a Romeo sub. I have no idea why it was in there, must have bought it in a lot or something?

Well, built it, cut it in half, added a base and Vallejo water texture. Added a gastank from a M3 Honey on the back (explanation later) and will be painted (eventually) as a North Korean sub cause Emerald Green looks weird enough as a color as it is.

Next time I might even get something done before a deadline. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten