vrijdag 16 april 2021

Improved my table

 Upgraded my table today. The size is great, but it was a bit low and I prefer my tables to be a bit higher to spare my back. So measured the legs and got 4 steel new legs cut and sent over, plus plugs to protect the floor. 

Then realised I had to lift up the table by 1 metre to sleeve the new legs over the old legs. And this table weights a ton. Oops.

A fun morning of swearing and sweating later I now have a much taller table, with extended storage underneath. I'm a happy, if exhausted camper now :)




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks like a great height now... and I can imagine how much that table top weighs, just looking at it makes my back hurt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. it wasn't fun in the slightest, but it is done now and happily using as a sorting table to see what can go (which will be a lot)

      Verwijderen