A little bit of progress, magnets finally arrived, as well as 2 sets of PT-34 mine rollers kindly donated to me (if that isn't motivational, I dunno what is) and I picked up a new bottle of Mr Surfacer 1000 for texturing the turrets, but I will do a test first to see if it even shows up.
And then I find out that A. The spare Pantherwheels you get with the BF (Jagd)Panther are a bit bigger than expected and B. I can't bend these tracks out of the way like I can with PSC ones.
Oh well, a small cut here, a small cut there, some paint and mud and Bob will be your creepy family member.
One is not like the others...
The plan for this week is to finish all the trackwork (done), have all the magnets in place (I'm short 1 T-34/85 turret to build for the Beute) and get the 10 T-34/76, the T-34 ARV and the PT-43/76 completely built up, pinned and ready for primer.
This may be a bit optimistic as we are in the middle of a tropical heatwave (by Dutch strandards, we went from 18 C to 31 C which means I start my mornings in the gym as they have AC )
Ah well, best laid plans and all that.