woensdag 16 september 2026

Sinking Tower WIP

 




Blame Griefbringer bringing up a sinking castle in a swamp on the LAF on my Pillage topic. Now, for Pillage that would be rather absurd, but for Verrotwood not so much. A whole castle is out of my league, but a single tower?

 I grabbed a free one off of the bambu site, sliced it so it tilted a bit in 2 directions and printed that off. gave it a prober base, sand, primer and got cracking. While painting I notice pretty quickly that I had managed to download someones shitty AI project as it makes 0 sense when you look at it, but hey, I was halfway already so lets go. Waste not and all that.


 As I am pretty far a long, a thought struck me lastnight (painfull but I'll live) that it would be nice to have a drop in monsters nest on top of the tower. I'll first finish up the tower as is, but a nest needs eggs so I grabbed some wooden beads, superglue, toothpicks and my trusty Dremel.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten