vrijdag 7 april 2023

Minor Emotional Event - old stuff gets finished.

 I started this tower for my La Maisontaal build back in 2016 after I got hit by a car. It's been in the dumpster more times than I can remember, but I grabbed it out every single time. Rebuilt it as a post apoc one but never got the right feel painting it (and it went into the dumpster at least once, again)

I grabbed it out of the box this week and finished it. Yes, a lower level than what I used to, but it looks the part, I'm happy with it and good enough is good enough :)











4 opmerkingen:

  1. I think it looks great, and good thing you snatched it back out of the trash.

    How are you holding up with the new meds?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thx! It takes the edge off a lot better than the old ones, but I have to be careful not to get ahead of myself now. But an hour here and an hour there seems to be doable.

      Verwijderen
  2. That looks excellent. And I too am learning to embrace the ‘good enough is fine by me’ approach:) :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thx!. It helps when I think not in terms of downgrade but in done-grade :)

      Verwijderen