maandag 3 april 2023

New medication, new stuff, same old problems :P (15mm scratchbuilds)

 I've been prescribed (amongst other things) new painkillers, so I'd think of doing a test this wekeend what works and what does not.

Cutting foam with the hot wire cutter, no real problem. Cutting cardboard with my sheetcutter and sciccors....a little bit of a problem. Actually painting stuff, yeah, well, it helps if I take more frequent breaks, but it was ok-ish.

Well, AK-47, but now in 15mm (I'm focussing on stuff I can get here in the Netherlands while avoiding the UK for my purchases. Very sorry, but little cash these days and donating a lot of it with extra taxes and shipping costs is something I can no longer afford). Just to a test to see what I can do and how it goes. Hope you like. Fully scratchbuilt.


(Infantry not painted by me but came in a used lot I bought, they are currently my reference for size)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten