zaterdag 30 september 2023

Goodbye house, thanks for the memories

 Even if I have not lived here for the last 18 months, it has been a big part of my adult life. The things I did, the things I've seen and lived will stay with me for as long as memory will keep them alive...which makes it a good thing that I have pictures as oh boy has Covid done a number on the old noggin

Goodbye Elzengaard 54, may your new owners treat you as well as we have treated you, and protect them as well as you have protected us.

 
 

Bye hobbyroom. Even if you never hosted a game, you were the nicest room I ever had to myself.




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Well that is sad, but hopefully leads to better times for all involved.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Well, the new owner is going to,love all the space, being a single dad with 2 kids. It would be nice if the shitshow that is my life would finally turn around.

      Verwijderen