maandag 21 oktober 2024

Sneezing, coughing and scalpels - a builders tale

 Sick and tired but at least no more fever, so I'm on the mend (I hope). Painting went a bit shit and licking my brush in between coughs.....not reccomended. So grabbed the scalpel and glue and built a part of the Factory Scenery set. Plenty of more work to do on it. Stairs and the shed I'll keep seperate, easier to store  everything. And what a difference a new roof makes! Did accidentally smash in one of the windows but after dousing it in superglue it will remain like that forever.




Now to add the lead covers to the roof, clean up the chimney, add the pipes, replace the roof on the smaller one (I've epoxied the buildings together btw), add card to the steel doors for a bit more raised profile etc.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten