maandag 7 oktober 2024

Russian Fall - a old monument for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Also, another 50 Cent challenge done!


Another victorious 50 Cent challenge completed (30 cents in this case)!

                                            

 How it started:

Didn't save the original picture, but it had an even bigger base which I cut off and a tennis or something symbol that I replaced with a star.

How it ended:







Paintjob had been finished for a while and I wanted to get it done, so experimented it a bit. I did a trial with the punch on tyhe previous finished building, but those came out a bit dark. So tried again, but using wash instead of paint and it worked like a treat. I'll not be using Beech seeds again, that's for sure. This is much, much easier to tone.

On with the next :)

Oh, in case you are wondering about the leaves, easy peasy: 
 

Cut from regular prining paper, mix up some water, a drop of wash and a drop of not modge podge and stir. Add that batch, make a new one with a different wash, repeat till you are satisfied. I went with some nice orange and golden colours this time.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten