zondag 2 augustus 2026

A Monumental effort

 This STL was released on Jul 25th 2026 and I printed off maybe a few hours later. Cleaned it up a bit, removed the kettle/bowl from the middle and worked my magic on it. Finished it last night but decided to sleep on it if it was really finished (spoiler: it was).

The file is a Pay as you please and can be found on Cults3D >>  Elven Totem

Printed at 0.08 layer height with a 0.4 nozzle on my Bambu A1

I paid 0 euros as I have been stung before by files like these, but it came out great and now that the model is done and dusted I'll be pinging 5 euros in his direction. 

Tufts used this time are a very old yellow hay one that had no label, 12mm Grass Tufts Beige from Greenstuff World and Tall Shrubbery Yellow Green from Greenstuff World. 











I've added the marking for some good loot stashed here, most likely buried in the centre (as we like things to be very obvious).

But is it really safe......?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten