zaterdag 15 augustus 2026

Hammer Time!

 Just not in the way you would think.....

Years ago I liked this post on Reddit.

 I liked it so much I wanted one for my Fallout gaming table. So I asked Patrick from Pat's Laser Cuttings if he could lasercut me a 28mm one after I sent him the details. And that he did.

As it always goes, I built it, but had issues with keeping it properly upright so after some bodging I got it to work. Primed it, painted it a little bit was stuck on how to get the text on.....and then into The Box TM it went in one of my many cleaning runs....

Out it came last week. I own a laserprinter these days so the lettering was 0 issue anymore. Some extra weathering, basing and done. Will work for my Modern, Post Apoc, Zombie and even my Cyberpunk table (if you visit a backwater). Yes, fun build this was.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten