zondag 8 mei 2011

Carlos Ruined Western Europe Church Finished!

Well, that was rather quick. Practically hyperspeed I say.

I'll let the G-Man do the talking:







I've kept it rather simple this time, just a few coloured stones,  black soggy wood, some weathering and about a tenner worth of tufts from various manufacturers.

I was going to show the VBCW version of me as well, but I gave that several coats of matte varnish in the past 2 days and it still shines like a diamond... not sure what is wrong. I used my standard matte spray over GW Gloss spray (first time) and it did nothing. Dried it in the over at 100 C for 2 hours, and resprayed it after cooling and let it dry all night. This morning again no difference. I then coated it with Humbrol Matte, and I just checked, no effect. Last attempt in the morning with Vallejo Matte, if that doesn't work I'll just have to take off the paintjob and redo them from scratch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten