maandag 22 mei 2023

Scary stuff.....I have a plan. Not cunning enough to pin a tail too though.

 Right. I know I've made plans before and it has been an utter failure 99% of the time.

All the AK-47 stuff? Just winging it. But as atm 95% is scratchbuilt, the cost is low, I have no worries. Purely for fun and no reason not to do it.

15mm Vietnam? I'll just build what I need for Piers and Warwicks Vietnam game. When that is painted we will see where that rabbithole leads.

15mm WW2 though...


A heads up first, my painted WW2 20mm for Normandy is staying. Had a ton of fun painting those and don't want to get rid of them.The rest of it that isn't used is just wasted space.....so that will go.

15mm WW2....foremost my focus is on 1945. I'm starting with Germans and I'll be painting Russians as well. My mate will be doing Russians as well. Now, I'm the human equivalent of a squirrel/raven (in case you never noticed) and I've managed to gather up some lots of WW2 15mm stuff.

So, to curb that a bit......time to build stuff for a scenario, in this case Scenario 1 of the Fall of the Reich book, Forlorn Hope at Sachendorf.

 


And now I'm sitting here crossing off what I already have and noting what stuff I need to get (in the future).

Wish me luck :)


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Well this should be interesting!

    Plus '45 Germans have all the really cool toys (thankfully without training/fuel/ammo/leadership to use it)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. All the cool toys AND all the old derelict crap :). It's going to be quite a lot of work to get it all done, but I will try and update when I have done more work on it.

      Verwijderen