donderdag 6 juli 2023

"As the Planets Turn"

Salkit is a happy lone scrapper, living on the edge of a big scrap field. After salvaging a dish off a old wreck he could finally watch reruns of "As the Planets Turn". Well, untill his power cell crapped out on him. He had not come across a working one during his scrapping so he forked out his last spare credits for a new power unit. Gaudy thing from some rich kid that had fallen on hard times. Not his problem, he has reruns to watch after a hard days work.

Salkit is happy :)

Right, this one....I was sorting a box of used H0 stuff when I found the top of a windmill (but no windmill) and I figured it would make a nice small Sci-Fi ish home. A bit of a rummage through my bits box, and an evenings worth of paint and there you go, a small 15mm SciFi home.

Did I need one? Not really. Was it fun to make? Hell yeah :) Pretty bright, but I kinda like that for sci-fi. A nice break from the Historicals I guess. 










2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it!

    Sort of a scifi Igloo, and yes, bright colors fit nicely with a sort of 70s/80s scifi that I find appealing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen