woensdag 15 februari 2012

RH Models Militia Truck

Finished a RH Models Militia Technical that I picked up a few years back when I wanted to do Blackhawk Down. Faded paintjob, no camouflage, pretty decent American truck (read: BIG). I find the bare tailend a bit of a letdown, the front part is well detailed. There is enough room to fit in a sabot based AA gun, RR or milita with a HMG so you should be able to change them to your needs. I'll be using mine for Lebanon. Price is nice and affordable, mine did suffer a bit from airbubbles on the wheels. Wish I picked up more of these back then, Liberation is a bit hit/miss regarding communications.

On to the model:


In case you want to order one, go here:  http://www.rhmodels.com/
 (UTIL11;   PICKUP TRUCK ( CAB ROOF CUT OFF BLACKHAWK DOWN STYLE ) £5.00 )

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice one!

    The faded blue color looks great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's indeed a very nice and realistic looking model. But I'll never understand why people base their vehicles - it always looks a bit odd on roads.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Well, you eiter do or you don't. I know it looks odd on roads, but so does seeing grown men playing with toys, if you think about it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen