zondag 24 februari 2019

Another 3 gazillion bricks in the Wall - WIP

So, 1 wall became 2...and became 3.....and baecame 4. Thank you brain. Finally have focus again and I'm doing something not even on my wants list.....












It's really not that hard to make, just mindnumbingly boring and takes forever, so right up my alley ey.....

I could not decide between Desert or European....so I'm going with sandstone  on a light brown base like almost all of my figures, with some green and mostly dead tufts in places. As it is scale friendly it will work for Afrika,Afghanistan and everything in between, even the Balkans.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hahaha, mindnumbingly or not, the end result looks fantastic and I doubt I have to patience to pull off something like these!
    They will look great on the tabletop.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen