maandag 25 februari 2019

Even....more....bricks..... WIP

So, with the 4 walls ready for paint, I of course started painting.

Just kidding, you know me by now.....

After dropping off the kids at school, donned my superman outfit blue coverall, maks and ear protection and sanded every pre cut of MDF I had lying around plus all of the WIP paddy fields, just to make sure that messy task was over. Cleaned it, took the stuff inside and, checked if the 4 walls had set completely and though.....might as well make a ruined viaduct, right?

Yeah, reasons.





Bit more of a plan in these for a change).

Short ruined colums first (DONE)
Build everything up to arch level.
Do the insides of the arches first so I don't lose the will to live.
Work everything up to the top.
Do the roadway/canal on top.
Celebrate with cake.

Well, it is A plan....never said it was a good one?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. 'Celebrate with cake'
    Sounds like a great plan to me ;).
    These are really cool, great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen