woensdag 1 april 2020

Set up.....complete?

Decided to go over the 2nd hand groups one more time and keep looking for tables, and ended up finding a seller who was selling the contents of a bankrupt office. But not at used shops prices, always a big bonus! (100 euros including shipping)

I settled on  a double workdesk as it came in just 4 pieces and 8 bolts, so that made it manageable to get up the attic. Assembling it took maybe 10 minutes in all, and I unscrewed one side, slotted it against the other table, drilled new holes and fixed it in place. So....now I have a 200cm x 160cm gaming table / hobby space.

The only issue, and it is a minor one, is that the height of the table is 72.5cm....but is has smallthreaded risers in the feet that I might be able to get risers to screw in or even lockable wheels, who knows.







Next up cleaning out more cases to see what I can sell, and try to get some 40x60 sheets of 10mm multiplex so I can add my large surplus of wheels underneath them and make my crates a bit more mobile (and save my back)

Also a plus: a large space for the girls to draw and play when Kim wants them out of the living room :D

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks great!

    and pretty close dimensionaly to what you wanted too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yup, really chuffed. Also happy I did not go for a 210 or 220 in the end, that really would have been too much. And 160 is nice enough to have a bit of space for modelos and dice etc.

      Verwijderen