vrijdag 24 december 2021

Battery acid, more cargo, big alien egg, lonely robot, desk job and Merry Christmas of course!

 Finished some stuff before Christmas.

Battery Acid (Cargo for Stargrave, repurposed 15mm Old Crow container and a small 6mm one). Red is a hard color to weather, and the 2 on top completely desintegrated, but I managed to salvage it.


More cargo (More cargo for Stargrave, Necron container pieces that, with a different paintjob, make perfect scatter scenery. Cheap too, I can get a set from the box for between €10-€15 that has a lot of parts, just need to find a use for the doors.


Big alien egg (one of my first wargaming purchases ever at the Crisis show, 15+ years ago. It's huge compared to the models but it just works. A bit of contrast, a wash, some gloss paint)



Lonely robot (my scratchbuilt maintenance robot for Rogue Trader/Necromunda, and I'm not sure if I posted it before? Gave it another coat of 2 of matte and redid the lenzes, and now it feels much better)






Desk job (2 Sarissa Precision desks with the tops reversed so they are more like the metal working desks. Again, not saure if shown before, but gave them another good coat of Matte and now happy with them)





And with that, I'm done for today.

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you are having a better time of it then I am. Too much pain to properly enjoy anything at all right now, hope 2022 will be better.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten