vrijdag 10 december 2021

New stuff = Old stuff

 Grabbed some things out of the overflowing drawers. Some new, some very, very old.



  • Recycled the never finished La Maisontaal tower by making a few cuts and cladding it with tin sheet so it can go, once finished, into my Post Apoc / Necro collection. Still contemplating if I should add a slightly bigger base to it.
  • Based up the glass container from a bits lot I bought last year
  • Based up a large Alien sack I bought way back, I think 2005ish? 
  • Dusted off a parked bike for my Post Apoc collection I started a few years ago to see if I can finish it,
  • Grabbed a box of bits to see if I can make a Space Station out of it as well, though atm I'm not feeling it.
  • And one of those new Ork type small guys got converted into a Post APoc one with the addition of bolts and a proper VW hubcap shield

So that will be what I will be working on this week(s). ALso my 7mm dice arrived to start making bases for air wargaming.

 Though with not a lot of air in my lungs, it remains to be seen what I can do and when.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. That tower looks pretty useful.

    Maybe those bitz could become a space dry dock starting from the Leman Russ dozer arms?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Maybe, just not feeling it for the Space Station, so back in the box they went. Should pick up more ships next week so I'll be busy anyway :)

      Verwijderen