zondag 12 december 2021

Choose wisely, A or B? I'll take C! Buying the farm, but bigger.

 So, finally got out the foamcutter and the handsaw to make the ruïned farm for the 40K scenario for next year. Well, as I was cutting anyway I ended up with a lot more. Lots and lots.....oh well, why not? Ruined buildings work for a ton of things so ok. Cut the entire sheet I had left and with the odd part left over a bit thats fits the rest but is different. It's all modular, you can mix and match.


You'd think after all these years I learned my lesson not to bite off more than I can chew, but guess not? So, yes....it is a bit dangerous starting these tbh. But for a changen I've got a plan that I put to paper. Next up is rough sanding the ruined bits, tomorrow attack with a pointy file for other battle damage, then add steel plates on the corners. Rubble after that, trim and sand the edges to fit and then a coat of primerpaint and wall fillermix. Simple weathered concrete, moss, dirt, crap. Done.

Ah well, a man can dream,,,,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Got a nice ruined village going on there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dunno, I prefer my house to have windows :) Added a ton of bulletholes lastnight (stab with drill bit, press in with back of a brush handle) so somewhere today add foam for rubble piles and fallen bits of concrete

      Verwijderen