maandag 20 december 2021

1948 is back on the menu boys!

 With a little motivation from Jack and a bit of cash sent to my favorite lasercutter this project is back on track. 



 
(though the 40mm bases are for Vietnam.....no other way to fit a B-52)
 

There could be the slight issue in the future when I start running out of certain aircraft and Brexit increasing shipping costs and time by a factor of 25%. Same for decals, but at least a US supplies has stepped up in the void left by Dom's Decals going....somewhere?

Anyhoo, bases need to be produced. And then the Netherlands went in lockdown. Again. Jay.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great stuff mate, if you need any aircraft let me know, I can source stuff either in my stock or local IPMS here in France and the UK, and post on.

    All the best for the coming year, Merry Christmas and a happy new Year.

    Cheer
    Matt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Cheers Matt, I will let you know as soon as I find my box of 3mm stock which is around here....somewhere. Merry Christmas and a Happy NEw Year to you too :)

      Verwijderen