maandag 25 september 2017

Special delivery! (the prelude)

Just got an email that my birthday present for this year is ready to be shipped to my location. If I would not be so tired I'd be over the moon AND crying at the same time.....but in light of what Royal Mail did to my previous Wikkywok parcel I'm holding my breath till it actually arrives.

But the pictures....oh my, they are so pretty....... It has cost me an arm and a leg but it is so worth it. 3 part Normandy church for 20mm, with extra seperate church tower top if I want the church to be in England, church can be split in half for use as a chapel or small church, and enough walls to cover quite a bit of area, plus a gate, damaged sections and a nice entry.

I'll add graves and trees etc myself at a later point. I've got quite the vilage now, time to get working on the little details.



















2 opmerkingen:

  1. That's a great looking church - hope it gets to you ok.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow!

    Looking forward to your detailed review... after you pose it with your figures and have a proper play with it. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen