dinsdag 26 juli 2016

Does my building look big in this?


Just trying out ideas that don't cost much for me to work with, in this case Dropzone Commander buildings scaled down to 30% (in the logic that 100% is 10mm, so 3mm is 30%).

As they are free, I will just need to edit the scaled down versions onto a A4 sheet and ask Remco to print them for me, build them, stiffen them with card on the inside as I just did with this one, and the idea then is to base these too in City blocks. Also to edit them in my not-photoshop so I can get lower buildings and different, like tarred, roofs.

Also light weight, and due to their block plan and little height, easy to store in trays, which is a great plus for me.

So, what do you think?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. What are the dimensions of the building?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Seems quite satisfactory to me. if you wanted to get fancy, you could print it out twice, and then cut out the more 3d parts from the second building and overlay it on the first one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I can see that working on a bigger scale building, but for 3mm that is way too much effort for me :)

      Verwijderen